All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Friday 28 October 2011

First post

Anyone who knows me will know that I have never blogged, if that's the right term to use!  I have never even really read one before today, so excuse what is probably an appalling design....I'm still getting used to the whole thing!
So here goes......tomorrow we're off into London to submit my work to the Royal Institute of Oil Painters for their Annual Open.  I wasn't successful with my submissions a couple of weeks ago, in fact this is the last real opportunity of this year.
I did manage to get my work into the Gallery Q Summer Exhibiton (I was so excited as this was the first time my work had been exhibited since I was doing my painting degree!), but haven't been successful since.

So, I persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment