All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Irons in the fire

So, as I said in a previous post - you get lots happening in one week then all of a sudden you feel like you are just waiting....waiting....waiting...........

I have moved into my studio space, but have been waiting to get paid so that I can get a heater to warm it up.  It's about -45 in there at the moment so no way I can work in there till I can get myself a source of warmth...wonder if Tracey Emin suffers the same problems in her new £2million studio....hmmmm, probably not!  Anyway, I love it and hope to produce lots of new works in there.  What's more it's great to be part of a community again.

I am waiting back from 2 potential opportunities, and will be submitting for 3 more exhibitions over the next few weeks, so yet more....waiting......

I hope that I am successful on at least one of these, every small success helps at the moment!  It's late so that's it from me for now (parents evening tomorrow!), will post if I have any success.  And to the people who are following in my small victories and far more frequent crushing blows...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment