All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Saturday 7 April 2012

New series underway

Got more time to myself as it's the Easter holidays and that means more time I can spend at the studio. No luck with the John Moore painting prize but hey there's always next year. So, Threadneedle Prize is next. Have begun work on a series of paintings, "Essex", not saying too much at the moment, but it will be a series of works combining the Essex that I know, with the perceptions of others. I'm working (for the first time in quite a while) in mixed media rather then just paint. Here's a preview of the first work in the series....in progress.
Will show the works as I'm working on them/finishing them as I go, so keep coming back to see how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment