All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Monday 7 May 2012

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.....

It's a busy time at the moment, fitting in any painting of my own has been almost impossible whilst I endeavour to get my yr11 students through their GCSE. After putting in a lot of extra hours to get them through their exam I now have to put in even more in marking it all to get the exam board paperwork off by the deadline. At the same time I'm trying to get a piece finished in time to register it for the Threadneedle Prize. There are at least 3 Other Open Exhibitions and Prizes coming up that I need to finish work for in time to register them.

So much stuff to get done and barely any enough time to do any of it! teaching full time And trying to get my painting career off the ground is certainly a lot of deadlines to juggle! Better that than having nothing to do! Here's a piccie of how one of my submissions is coming along....or not, depending on how much time I can steal to get to my studio and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment