All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Tuesday 8 May 2012

New York, Neeeeeew Yooooooork!

So, it's getting quite exciting now, my work has been submitted for "Art Takes Times Square" which is an amazing exhibition - on the biggest scale.  Artists from all over the world have submitted work and it is up to members of the public, whose art gets selected to go into the exhibition event on June 18th.  If enough people select or "collect" our work then we get through to the event where our artwork will be shown in NYC baby!!! If our work gets thorugh to that then it may be selected by he judging panel to be shown on the big screens in Times Square.

This is the most awesome opportunity, I have stood in the middle of Times Square a couple of times in my life and the thought that my work could be on the screen is insane.  To be honest I would be totally chuffed to get through to the exhibition event on June 18th.  Excitingly enough I am getting close to it happening, I have already had my work collected by more people than I had ever expected!  Below is the link to my portfolio of work and if you reading this and have a few moments I would love you to follow the link and click "collect me" if you like what you see.  Come on people - help me to get through on this crazy thing!!

My link is http://EveBrinkley-Whittington.artistswanted.org/atts2012

Thanks all x

No comments:

Post a Comment