All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Newest Piece.....in the bag!!

The world is all about keeping things in balance, so - bearing that in mind, my last post was very wordy and so this one is going to be full of pictures and very few words.

My newest piece from my "Essex" series is finished.  It is (as yet) untitled and for those of you who are interested it is oil paint and glitter.  I have taken shots from different angles to show the glittering effect as caught by the lovely sinshine coming into my studio today.  I have already had some interest expressed from people asking if it is available as a print.  It will be very soon - keep an eye on my website www.oilypalette.co.uk where all of my work is available to buy as an original or a print.

So here it is...... (photo's are taken on my mobile so are of lower quality)







No comments:

Post a Comment