All that glitters must surely be from Essex

All that glitters must surely be from Essex
Oil and glitter on canvas

Monday 4 February 2013

Not a huge amount of progress!

After even more taping this doesn't look like it's going anywhere at the moment...it is...honest!  2 hours of cutting, tearing and sticking and I was about to call it a day at the studio yesterday.  But I just couldn't leave without doing at least some painting.  So here was how it was looking, I didn't take pictures of it once the painting was done and the tape came off, because...there's still.more.tape.to.go.on!!!

I have said it before but not necessarily on here, I don't think(?) - if I ever talk of making a painting with ANY straight lines in again, please someone just punch me in the face.



More pictures to follow later in the week that should show much more progress.  Only a small amount of painting left to go on the beach huts themselves, then I'm adding the spray paint, metallics and gold leaf.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment